The slime summoned by the proc uses a ranged slime bolt and attacks 5 times (damage totalling the value in the tooltip). In my experience it also seems that it
crit and doesn't scale with your stats whatsoever. My mythic version of the trinket always does 5 slime bolts of 221 damage (total 1105 damage) whether I'm naked or fully geared. The current tuning of the trinket makes it pretty weak, especially on cleave/aoe as the slime bolts are purely single target. I've also had some issues in certain areas or boss rooms where the slimes won't attack at all.
Given the name of the trinket I was hoping the slimes would have a chance to split when attacking or something along those lines, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The slime summon is really just a more thematic way of saying "chance to deal X damage".
I was getting some inconsistent values with this trinket, but realised that while the trinket doesn't scale with conventional stats such as AP, Vers, etc, it's still technically a pet and will therefore scale with
, as it increases damage by all pets and guardians. Sadly that also means it gets a -35% damage modifier from
. It might also scale with things such as
The end result for me was that it would always do 1105 damage as Marksmanship, but its damage would vary as Beast Mastery because it would get slapped by -35% damage from Animal Companion and then gain or lose some more damage as I upgraded my gear and gained/lost mastery over the past week.
A recent hotfix made this trinket scale with vers and crit, which should help its viability a bit.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Infinitely Divisible Ooze trinket from scaling with some player stats.
Finding it hard to believe that this trinket is so named and that there's seemingly no other dimension to it. The damage is paltry; I get better DPS from lvl 155 trinkets awarded from Adventure missions. What gives?
Mine hits for about 300 HP and while not very strong I can have as many as three out at a given time.
I went to test this on a dummy. With Animal Companion selected (all pets do less -35% damage) it hit for 186 damage and without it it hit for 285 for a total of 1.4k which is more than the tooltip I have of 1.1k.
Since Animal Companion is a favored trait this weakens the trinket.
The ooze from this trinket also gets buffed by Demonology warlocks. I tested it with my mastery(which makes your demons deal more damage) at 26%. It was hitting 5 times for 299 and 301. On Destro and Affliction spec it was hitting 5 times for 199 and 201. So its doing about 50% more even though my mastery is 26%. Also Summon Demonic Tyrant increases the ooze's damage per bolt as well(still 5 total bolts). It does not seem to interact with the Demonic Consumption or Sacrificed Souls talents at all.
P.S. My trinket ilvl was 158 and the tooltip says it will deal 1,030 damage. This was against a Dungeoneer's Training Dummy in Ardenweald.
I was trying to decide against this trinket or
. I read the comments on this first and I wasn't too thrilled. I used the totem and it did about 6.2k damage in the 15 seconds it was active.
, however, did 6.4k damage in 2 minutes (the stated cooldown timer of the totem). I will say the only thing that the ooze had in favor was that it could spawn multiple oozes which helped its damage, however if the totem was being used on trash or something that'd die within its 15-sec window it'd probably beat the ooze hands down.
scales with gear though (naked 290dmg/hit 580 crit, with gear 308dmg/hit 618 crit). :\ Kinda bummed because I kinda liked little oozes shooting snot at a boss.
Yesterday in Castle raid, my Mythic+2 version of this trinket procced zero times for three fights and every trash encounter, and I didn't even notice till I was reading my damage charts on previous encounters.
I unequipped and re-quipped the trinket, and it magically started proccing again.
It's... a weird trinket, but we also had some other guildmates with dungeon trinkets that straight up weren't proccing or doing anything on activation either.
Some test data (boss target dummy in covenant hall - level ?):
Level 226 version: (Just casting frostbolt, 1.6s cast) - it was the only thing that didn't suck in my vault this week, so I figured why not test it...
Pustules indicate they do 2390 on this version (77 int).
Assuming 5 shots per conjuring, my quick test was 22 summons in 400s, 246 frostbolts. At times I had as many as 3 of them at the same time (I assume their proc is independent of previous procs, which may be the point of "infinitely divisible").
- total of 110 casts - 88 hits (80%)
- 68 hits for 464, 20 crits for 928 (note my crit is 19.9%, the oozes ran about 23%)
- average dps of 125
Second test: (Full single-target dps build with freezing winds, about 360s, 266 attack casts (not counting rune, Mirrors of Torment, and a few others)
- total of 100 casts - 80 hits (80%)
- 57 hits for 464, 23 crits for 928 (this time, it got 27% crit, easily within the statistical uncertainty)
- average dps of 148
Third test: (Just frostbolt, about 5s between casts, about 460s, 104 frost bolt casts)
- total of ? (details didn't get it?) - 64 hits (assuming 80% ,this is 16 procs)
- 53 hits for 464, 11 crits for 929 (17%)
- average dps of 76
So, I think the following are true:
- It gets your crit (statistics are weak, but it's pretty much in line with my crit)
- I have no idea why 20% of the time they miss (except just the standard boss hit table?)
- The base proc rate most likely scales with time, but needs an activity to allow a proc... (if it scaled with time, which the first two tests show with weak statistics, then I'd expect 22 or so procs in the test where there was a lot of down time... note that 16, 20, and 22 do not establish statistical significance. But what we do have is that there might be a "downtime" if not casting that turns off the proc, but I think clearly 16 procs in 100 casts (16%) in and 22 procs in 246 attacks (9%) are very different, but are still potentially the same within statistics (there's about a 5% chance, either way, that these two tests were statistical outliers, and consistent with each other - slightly reduced by the 20 procs in 266 attacks - which adds statistical strength to the time-proc argument).
- At 226, the proc gives about 110 dps (and doesn't scale to size of fight, as indicated by others)
+41 [敏捷 or 智力]
你的伤害性技能有几率召唤一只起泡脓包为你作战，对你的目标造成(190 * 5)点自然伤害。
Plaguefall Dungeon Strategy Guide
Shadowlands Dungeon Gear and Loot Guide
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte