Just got these. Basically makes you topless aside from these wotlk looking bracers for 15 mins even though the tool tip says 30 mins duration.
Gives you the buff
for 15 minutes (might be a bug as the tooltip states it should be 30 mins).
The tooltip of the buff states:
Arms flexed, nothing's heavy.
Ready to conquer the world with arm power at the ready.
Which seems to me a nod to Eminems "Lose Yourself":
Knees week, arms are heavy.
There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
im at 123 kills no drop for me seen it not often drop in these kills so i think 4% is not very accurate mor like 0,8-1% i think
Really doesn't do a hell of a lot. If you're not a collector i wouldn't bother.
These dropped on my 115th kill. With the respawn time being one to two hours, this took a very long time.
I have close to 200 kills and have yet to even see these drop (by myself or anyone in many groups)
1. You have to wait until that Assault is up in new Uldum 48 81 on the top platform
2. The timer is between 68 to 85 minutes
3. Took about 60+ kills for the toy to drop (not sure how many kills I got when this expansion launched)
4. I ended up bringing 5 toons through this zone and it dropped on the 4th kill for the day
5. In that time I have never seen Yiphrim the Will Ravager spawn below the platform which drops the toy 'Budget K'thir Disguise'
Just a horrible drop rate. Good luck
22 July 2022 - Patch 9.2.5
Dropped after 96 kills (plus a few more when it was current content). So call it 100 kills.
The possible to spawn timer starts 60 minutes after the last kill. And can spawn 1-60 minutes after that. So 61-120 minutes after last kill.
Rewards from N'Zoth Assaults - Mounts, Pets, Toys
Visions of N'Zoth Assaults Guide - Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms Invasions
Visions of N'zoth Assaults Rares Overview - Locations, Notable Loot
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our