You had me at foot warmers.
From the mount animations present, it appears this new mech-mount will also have a cannon pop out from underneath like the Mecha-Mogul Mk.2. I love cool mount specials.
Praying for drop percentage that will allow me to get the mount
Now you, too, can look like a hedgehog-hating mad scientist.
Dropped for us from King Mechagon after completing the dungeon on hardmode and receiving the achievement Keep DPS-ing and Nobody Explodes.
Can confirm it is a guaranteed drop.
This mount is awarded for completig
, which requires you to clear Mechagon Hard mode. If nobody dies,
will be awarded too.
Activating Hard mode:
hovers over one of the first three bosses when you enter the dungeon. Normally, you would head to whatever boss doesn't have the HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit over it, but for hard mode you must defeat each of the first three bosses while HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit is over it!
This causes you to have to deal with Walkie Shockie X1 robots during the fight, which are immune to damage (but not crowd control) and slowly follow random players while using Static Discharge. Upon reaching full energy they will self destruct.
Upon defeating the first three bosses while
is above them, you will head to fight the aerial unit. This fight will replace the normal
, a harder hitting mob that also uses a move called Fulminating Burst, which adds a stacking mechanic throughout the fight.
The Walkie Shockie X1 robots you dealt with in the first three bosses return in this fight as Walkie Shockie X2 robots, which function the same but also have beams that connect between them which hurt when walked through.
The final change is reduced time to complete the hack in phase 2.
you can continue the dungeon until you get to K.U.-J.0.
There will be a clickable pile of robo-waste on the ground that you must click before engaging the boss.
The only change to this fight is the addition of
, which adds a stacking slow.
The final part of hard mode involves the fight with King Mechagon.
There will be a small red button on a pedestal that must be clicked before the encounter.
Clicking the button will add a robot to the fight that does nothing but deplete its own energy bar over the course of the fight from 100 to 0. Upon reaching 0 energy, the party will instantly wipe.
To counter this, there are 4 panels around the room that will activate when the robot reaches 35 energy, roughly every 45 seconds.
These panels will all display a color and icon in a random order before flashing a red skull and activating an input sequence just before the final 10 energy countdown.
4 members of the group must each stand at one of these panels just before the input sequence and click them in the correct order that they lit up in to bring the robot's energy back to 100 and start the process over until the boss is defeated.
While flying around in this in Mechagon (zone) you will not be targeted to be shot down by the Aerial Oppression Unit.
Seems this mount is trade-able to group members, so you can share it, even if you have it? Can anyone confirm this.
Uses the same mechanic the Speedrun in Karazhan used.
20% dropchance for each player that's not yet lootlocked.
From the front, it looks like Dr. Finkelstein from The Nightmare Before Christmas.....Sally!
This mount has annoying sound and i can't find the sound id!
Is this still available after 8.3?
ATT says it's available on Heroic too. Is it?
Here is a macro you can use to summon this mount while in Mechagon (since it will prevent you from being shot down) and your random favorite mounts elsewhere:
/run if IsMounted() then Dismount() return end local t=C_Map.GetBestMapForUnit("player") if (t==1462) then C_MountJournal.SummonByID(1227) else C_MountJournal.SummonByID(0) end;
Anyone know if this is being remove in Shadowlands pre-patch or xpac? Or is it just the Hertz Locker achievement?
I was just in a run where everyone in the group got 'hertz locker' and 4 people got 'keep dpsing' at the same time. No mount dropped. I'm kind of confused why. Is it because the one guy who didn't get 'keep dpsing' maybe already was locked that week? he says he didn't do m0, only m+ this week so im not sure why no one got the mount.
Will this be available to earn still after pre-patch and/or shadowlands release?
It's odd that more players have this mount compared to the Rustbolt Resistor.
For those of you running this in SHADOWLANDS: i just duo'd this with myself (tank DH, 196 ilvl) and a friend (201 fire mage) and we just completed it.
It's definitely doable but can be difficult when the mechanic falls during the magnet-pull phase (little effect on me as a DH, but she, as a mage, couldn't resist the pull to press her buttons)
We finally achieved the completion and WE DID NOT GET A MOUNT. It is only a "Guaranteed Drop" in a 5 man party. Presumably, each person has a 20%, even when there are only 2 people, so we had a 40% chance to get it, and a 60% chance not to (for the 3 people that weren't there!)
Be warned and be aware: if you don't bring 5, you can absolutely fail to get it.
And if you can solo that final mechanic? You're insane, and amazing, and probably not getting a mount anyway.
Side note: the damage in zone was trivial, and only during the last boss did she take a bit more damage than she'd like. It's a very safe run all around, i was pulling like an idiot.
Want to mute the sound of this mount?
Download the addon MuteSoundFile
Sound ID: 2909111
I would pay actual money for a mod to make this thing stop bouncing around as it flies.
On reset this week 4/13/21, I noticed on the last boss that the mechanics are bugged. It doesnt work either way. Cheese strat or normal strat. Can anyone else confirm that its bugged? 5 party group, no-one locked, hardmode done correct. No mount drop.
需要等级 1 至 60 (60)
Battle for Azeroth Mount Guide
Comprehensive Mechagon Guide
Operation: Mechagon Dungeon Loot
The Littlest Mountain: A collector's overview of EVERY Mount and Pet in the game!
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte