Finally a mailbox toy for all us non-engineers!
Finally a mailbox for neutral Pandaren?
this is a great addition to the game overall, but unfortunately it makes engineers even more useless, Blizzard I don't even know how you can make it up to them in the next xpac
Wooo one more thing that makes engineers worthless. Now they just need to make Blingtron a toy everyone can use, and Engineering can become obsolete.
at least, noone will star asking about mailbox into the dungeons / raids anymore! :P
The quest starts with a dropped
on the ground by a mailbox in Dalaran. Respawns approx every 2 hours.
is also BoE and a copy is mailed to you upon completion of the quest, so you can give it to a friend.
- First you'll deliver it to Madam Goya in the Underbelly
- From there you'll receive a mail from the Postmaster summoning you to the Dalaran Mailroom.
This room, accessible by the pet cemetery, is crammed with elementals, junk mail, even a Pepe overseer!
- You'll then sort 9 pieces of flying mail.
- That turns into
: you will deliver 1362
(this is a throwback to
The Bank of Vernal
in Utah, USA)
, someone has forgotten to loot
and you must return it to them.
You will have to fight with ethereals trying to ninja-loot it.
- You'll then head to the Steam Pools in Feralas and find
- He already has Invincible and demands you sell the duplicate to
- After returning, he then asks you to visit his SparklePony's grave in
- When you reach the grave, you learn that Twinkles' favorite toy was
- Yay for the minigame part of the questline:
You are asked to sort 15 letters correctly in a minute.
City and zone names will flash on the screen, and you must click on the proper mailbox for each continent.
Completing this finishes the main Postmaster questline and awards
- You now have access to the advanced minigame, where you must sort 30 incomplete letters in a minute.
Completing this rewards the
achievement, the title, and
toy is also now in your mailbox as well!
Here are all the names you need to memories for the last part of the quest chain and which continent they are located at to unlock the Postmaster title and the new toy.
Astranaar, Whisperwind Grove, Ramakhen, Gadgetzan
Lor'danel, Nighthaven, Feathermoon Stronghold, The Crossroads
Eastern Kingdom -
Kharanos, Sentinel Hill, Stonard, Aerie Peak
Goldshire, Tranquillien, Tarren Mill, Menethil Harbor
Sylvanaar, Altar of Shatar, Area 52, Zabra'jin, Cosmowrench
Cenarion Refuge, Thrallmar, Garadar, Honor Hold, Allerian stronghold
Camp Oneqwah, Moa'ki Harbor, Kamagua
The Argent Stand, Nessing Wary Base camp, Conquest Hold
Valiance Keep, Frosthhold, Warsong Hold, Wyrmrest temple
Longying Outpost, Zouchin's Village, Lion's Landing
Soggy's Gamble, Tian Monastery, One Keg, Halfhill
Thundercleft, Zouchin Village, Klaxxi'vess, Dawn's Blossom
Broken Isle -
Meredil, Shackle's Den, Greywatch, Valdisdal
Azurewing Repose, Thunder Totem, Deliverance Point, Lorlathil
I hope this was helpful!
This item cannot be used in the Pandaren Starting Zone. First thing I tried.
She can however be used in the Demon Hunter starting zone.
Thank you, everyone, for all the upvotes. It makes me happy to see that my comment was upvote worthy. <3
(Nearly) Everything you could have possibly come here to learn about:
This toy is account-bound. Unlock it on any one character and the rest can also use it, regardless of faction.
She has a separate cooldown per character; each get their own 3h timer.
Other players of your faction can interact with and even send/receive mail from her. She's a fully-functional
that even non-Engineers can learn-and-use for their parties/raids. Opposite faction players cannot interact with her (thank you TamiayTheGnome).
Speaking of which, the stampwhistle doesn't share a cooldown with
(thank you Egeiro).
She does work in instances.
She disappears if the person who calls for her goes too far away from her or leaves the zone.
She's unlocked from the Patch 7.3.5 Postmaster/Mail quest, which starts from
, you can purchase-and-pickup anything from the AH literally anywhere you can mount. Some raids and dungeons allow mounting and the Brutosaur's AH-functionality works inside instances as well.
She cannot be summoned by a Neutral Pandaren still on the Wandering Isle. Attempting to summon her as one will result in the error message "You can't use that here.".
The item is a play of her name, as her name is "Katy Stampwhistle". The item is a 'stampwhistle' used to summon her.
Edit: A whole expansion later and I still use this on a daily basis. I highly recommend getting this as you only need to get it once to have a permanent mailbox every 3 hours on every character you'll ever make on your account.
The entrance to the Dalaran Mail room is at the coordinates 33.49 / 31.71 (in New Dalaran).
The entrance itself is a black cylinder standing on the ground. Right-clicking on the cylinder will teleport you to The Postmaster's Office.
This item does not share a cooldown with the engineering toy
First of all see My Video with full chain quest for Postmaster -
PostMaster Full Chain Quest Video
Post Haste Achievement Video
Priority Mail Achievement Video
can be very useful;
1 Battle pet
1 Title .
First of all you need to find
That can be find next to Mailbox in Dalaran ( of any of them ) I was flying from mailbox to mailbox and i found it - this way you startking quest chain for Postmaster :) ( see on My video how is look that letter.
She is under Dalaran
in Dalaran from the
back on the right from The Violet Citadel. Pick up 9 letters flying in same room
Pick Up Sack Of Solid Stone ( thay are in same room )
and deliver them to portal in dalaran is close to
Use portal kill 3 mobs and travel to Feralas.
after pick up quest go to
speak with him and go back
and go to The Sludge Fields.
After you will press on
quest will finish.
Quest finish after press on
Go back to
. You need to play in minigame
- send 15 letters to correct continents in 1 min -
you will get zone name with city
after finish Quest
you will get
This is not a Quest But now you can do other achi and get:
Every thing i same like in quest
but this time you need to do
send correct 30 letters xDIs very hard but after 20-30 games you wil get there :)
This is not a Quest But now you can do other achi and get:
This time is much harder ;/ I used macro
/run local t = time() + 15 while time() < t do end
As well i open game in window to have easier jump on webside to look what is correct location xD
See Table with all location and continents ( as well you can see my Video :):
Altar of Sha'tar
The Argent Stand
I Hope this Help You a Lot :)
I used a class trial to get the mobile mailbox toy: Katy's Stampwhistle. I bought the Lost Mail item for 4k on a cheep server.
Dalaran's Postman Questline, The Guide for the Mailemental Pet and Postmaster Title. This is my guide for patch 7.3.5 Dalaran's Mail Room. This is a fun quest chain and that takes you to a few old world areas, I enjoyed it very much. Here is my video for this quest chain
This is one of the hardest games I have ever played in WoW or any game...
Weeks of my life wasted.
But, now I can send mail.
Does anyone know if this quest still drops at the mailboxes around New Dalaran? Or was it removed after the launch of BfA?
Was the cooldown of this nerfed from 1 to 3 hours sometime between when it was added in Legion and now in 8.2?
I made a system to make it easier to memorize things. The words I not memorized yet are red and capitalized. When I memorize a word I remove it from the line, and try again... Took me around 40 attempts.
ast eve fea gad Lord nig Nor ram tcr whis Kalimdom
Aer boo bri gol Kha men sen sto Tra tar Eastern
All are Alt Cen cos Gar Hon Syl thr Zab Outland
Con Cam Fro Kam Nes Moa TAr Vali War Wyrm Northrend
daw Hal kla lio lon one sog tia tcl zou Pandaria
azu bra del Gre lorl mer sky Sha tto vald BrokenIsles
Just done this at level 120 and got the mailbox toy from completion of the questline only (The Total Package achievement).
Then got the Mailemental pet with the Post Haste achievement.
I summoned her in the chamber of the heart and she immediately dispawned before I had a chance to click on my mail. But the cooldown was now set to 3 hours. I wonder if this is a bug or intentional. Are there limitations to the places where you can call her?
If you summon her (use the toy) in the Chamber of Heart, she won't appear but the toy will be put in cd. Happened to me 3 times.
Today I discovered that if you move too far away from her, she will disappear before her timer is up. I summoned her in the IF AH, and even though she had 7 minutes left when I ran to the bank for under a minute, she was gone when I returned. I do not know how far is "too far"
Cannot be used in Exile's Reach (the starting zone for new toons that was created in the Shadowlands pre-patch) -- you get an error message saying that it cannot be used during a tutorial
I have the achievement and title but didn't get pet or toy.. anyone had the same issue?
yes, I'm lazy. my only complaint is you have to do an extra click to get to your mailbox even though that's the only function this provides. "I'd like to check my mail."
My mounts ignore my call within the Maw - good ol' Katy does not :)
ULTIMATE WOW INDEPENDENCE UTILITY GUIDE.
RACE - MECHAGNOME:
Mechagnomes are small visual targets for PvP, just like regular Gnomes.
1. Skeleton pinkie - lockpicking (no need for rogues).
2. Mastercraft - personal anvil, cooking fire, forge + all profession tools.
3. Hyper Organic Light Originator - a worse "Mirror Image" with threat reduction. Good for PvE escapes.
CLASS - MAGE:
Powerful DPS with a "tank" pet if Frost spec (powerful PvP spec).
1. Invisibility - useful to flee, unaggro, scout or pass by NPCs and players. It's not Stealth, though.
2. Remove Curse - removes curses (useful against Warlocks).
3. Spellsteal - steals usefull buffs.
4. Mirror Image - useful for escaping PvE and sometimes PvP.
5. Ice Block - protects from damage.
6. Blink - removes movement impair and if used in time, avoids fall damage. Plus can leap gaps.
7. Slow Fall - magical parachute for self and others.
8. Conjure Refreshments - free food for self and players.
9. Teleport and Portal - major cities and places, including Ancient Dalaran (useful for Ally)
+ Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak
+ Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur
+ Riding Turtle
+ Vial of Sands.
+ Inflatable Mount Shoes - walk on water (no need for DK, Shaman or Priest buff).
3 seats mount - travel with two players (and fly with one through Vial of Sands)
Yak: Vendor/Repair + Transmog.
Brutosaur: Vendor/Repair + Auction House.
Turtle: navigate on water fast and goes on land without dismounting (no need for Druid aquatic form).
NOTEWORTHY CARRY ITEMS:
01. Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether (10% ressurection chance).
02. Miniature Voodoo Mask - three more gnomes for your army (Mirror Image + H.O.L.O).
03. Katy's Stampwhistle - alternative portable mailbox.
04. Hearthstone - useful to stay in frequent locations, such as new expansion zones.
05. Dalaran Hearthstone - Legion Dalaran teleport.
06. Garrison Hearthstone - WoD Garrison teleport.
07. S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera - custom screenshots.
08. Anglers Fishing Raft - useful to navigate through water.
09. Sturdy Love Fool - portable target dummy for practice.
10. Argent Squire/Gruntling + Argent Pony Bridle - portable bank, vendor and mailbox.
11. Guild Page/Herald - guild items vendor.
12. Brazier of Awakening - ressurects one player after a wipe in dungeon/raid. Can be used for self-resurrection without being in a group or raid.
1. Can craft multiple useful gear, scopes, gadgets, wormholes (personal portals) and benefit from permanent "enchants".
2. Can create mounts, such as the Mekgineer's Chopper (which can carry another player).
3. Can create flying mounts, such as Flying Machine and Sky Golem.
01. Gnomish Gravity Well - usefull to reach higher places and avoid fall damage.
02. Loot-A-Rang - loot items from afar.
03. Thermal Anvil - makes anvils/forge for other people to use. Useful in Dungeons/Raids.
04. Auto-Hammer - makes repair for other people to use. Useful in Dungeons/Raids.
05. Swapblaster - useful for unstucking other players.
06. Flexweave Underlay - parachute enchant for cloak. Essentially a Slow Fall.
07. Nitro Boosts - sprint enchant for boots.
08. MOLL-E - portable mailbox.
09. Wormhole Generator: Northrend - portal to multiple places in Northrend.
10. Wormhole Centrifuge - portal to multiple places in Draenor.
11. Wormhole Generator: Argus - portal to multiple places in Argus
12. Wormhole Generator: Kul Tiras - portal to multiple places in Kul Tiras
13. Wormhole Generator: Pandaria - portal to multiple places in Pandaria
14. Wormhole Generator: Zandalar - portal to multiple places in Zandalar
15. Wormhole Generator: Shadowlands - portal to multiple places in the Shadowlands.
16. Jeeves - personal bank/vendo/repair every 1 hour.
17. Steam Tonk Controller/Battered Steam Tonk Controller - kind of an "Eye of Killrog". Useful for scouting.
18. Ornate Spyglass - zooms in for far sight.
19. White Smoke Flare - marking locations.
20. Gnomish Cloaking Device - invisibility for 10 secs. every 60 minutes.
21. Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector - snares target for 10 secs. Can go wrong, but you can Blink though.
22. Ultrasafe Transporter: Gadgetzan - teleports to Gadgetzan (Tanaris) for Gnomish engineers.
23. Dimensional Ripper - Everlook - teleports to Everlook (Winterspring) for Goblin engineers.
24. Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station - teleports to Toshley's Station in Outland.(Gnomish engineers only)
25. Dimensional Ripper - Area 52 - teleports to Area 52 in Outland (Goblin engineers only)
26. Disposable Spectrophasic Reanimator - ressurects players while in combat.
27. Dimensional Shifter - invisibility enchant for waist.
28. Deployable Attire Rearranger - portable transmog.
29. Interdimensional Companion Repository - portable stable master.
30. Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife - ressurects players + all profession tools (no need for other classes Ressurect abilities)
*OBS.: the Gnomish Army Kife can fail sometimes and cannot be cast while in combat.
1. Benefits from many philosopher stones.
2. Can trasmute many items. Useful for other professions, including Engineering.
3. Can make cauldrons for multiple uses for other players.
4. Can craft Vial of Sands mount (flying 2 passenger mount).
01. Spiritual Anti-Venom - cures poisons. Useful agains mobs and rogues.
02. Potion of Slow Fall/Sea Mist Potion/Avalanche Elixir - protects agains fall damage.
03. Potion of Concealment - shadowmeld without being a Night Elf.
04. Potion of Unhindered Passing - immunity to stuns and movement impairing.
05. Elixir of Greater Water Breathing - water breathing (no need for Shaman and Warlock buffs)
06. Elixir of Detect Demon - shows demons on minimap
07. Elixir of Detect Undead - shows undead on minimap
08. Elixir of Detect Lesser Invisibility - detects INVISIBLE targets (ex. mages)
09. Elixir of the Searching Eye - detects STEALTHED targets (ex. rogues and druids). No need for Hunter flares.
10. Elixir of Water Walking - walks on water (without DK, Shaman or Priest buffs)
Essentially free food for self and players. Useful for gathering Alchemy and Cooking reagents.
1. Weather-Beaten Journal - detect fish school on minimap.
2. Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole - +13 fishing and waterbreathing.
3. High Test Eternium Fishing Line - +5 fishing
4. Glow Worm - + 100 fishing
5. Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots - + 5 fishing.
6. Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat - + 5 fishing and free +75 lure.
7. Formula: Enchant Gloves - Angler - + 5 fishing enchant for gloves.
8. Hook of the Master Angler - you become a fish, swimming faster and breathing underwater.
1. Can make individual and collective food for self and players, some of which have buffs that give Well Fed.
2. Cooking fire gives Spirit and it's cool to wait around for people.
Noteworthy items and recipes:
1. Chef's Hat - cooks faster.
2. Recipe: Thistle Tea - rare item, since only rogues can purchase now. Recovers energy.
1. Discover rare items with useful and/or fun utilities.
2. Discover gear and mount recipes, such as Vial of Sands, craftable by Alchemists.
1. Headdress of the First Shaman - essentially a Shaman's Far Sight. Good for scouting.
2. The Last Relic of Argus - random teleport.
3. Sanguinating Totem - health leech every 1 min 30 secs. Essentially a Warlock's Drain Life.
are there any add-ons to help? I barely got through 15 in 1 minute...thank you
I found it easier to work with an alphabetical list
Allerian Sh Outland
Altar of Sha'tar Outland
Area 52 Outland
Arie Peak Eastern Kingdoms
Azurewing Repose Broken Isle
Booty Bay Eastern Kingdoms
Bradensbrook Broken Isle
Brill Eastern Kingdoms
Camp Oneqwah Northrend
Cenarion Refuge Outland
Conquest Hold Northrend
Dawn's Blossom Pandaria
Deliverance Point Broken Isle
Feathermoon Sh Kalimdor
Goldshire Eastern Kingdoms
Greywatch Broken Isle
Honor Hold Outland
Kharanos Eastern Kingdoms
Lion's Landing Pandaria
Longying Outpost Pandaria
Moa'ki Harbor Northrend
Nesingwary BC Northrend
One Keg Pandaria
Sentinel Hills Eastern Kingdoms
Shackle's Den Broken Isle
Skyhorn Broken Isle
Soggy's Gamble Pandaria
Stonard Eastern Kingdoms
Tarren Mill Eastern Kingdoms
The Argent Stand Northrend
The Crossroads Kalimdor
Thunder Cleft Pandaria
Thunder Totem Broken Isle
Tian Monastery Pandaria
Tranquillien Eastern Kingdoms
Valdisdall Broken Isle
Valiance Keep Northrend
Warsong Hold Northrend
Whisperwind Grove Kalimdor
Wyrmrest Temple Northrend
Zouchin Village Pandaria
New in 9.2, Katy now has voice lines when you interact with her.
Hehe, an undocumented change for 9.2... Katy Stampwhistle (the mail gnome), now has some new unique voice lines when you interact with her, rather than the normal standard female gnome npc ones.
"excuse me, you're holding up the line"
"here's your tracking number, now GO AWAY"
"next in line please"
"thanks for your patience, how can I help"
"how's it going?"
"good luck out there!"
"cya next time"
"you have a good day now"
"I just love working with the public"
"No one sends love letters anymore..." (thanks SuperSkippy01)
(is maybe more too, just the ones I've found so far)
For anyone wondering where their toy is, check you mailbox!
In This Video I Will Show You How To Get
🛸 Mailbox Toy
💪 Title (Postmaster)
🐶 Battle Pet
⚠️ Stop Time Macro
/run local t = time() + 15 while time() < t do end
Postmaster's Questline: Rewards, Tips & Tricks, Walkthrough
Shadowlands Guide to Exile's Reach
Toy Box Guide and Collection Tracking
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our