in Hall of the Guardian for
1000 order hall resources
Now all my other cats can have the same fun as my
For those who - like me - didn't know where or what the "Hall of the Guardian" is:
It is the mage's class order hall. So if you don't have a mage, you're out of luck (and won't get
Akazamzarak's Spare Hat either).
Players must complete the following in order to purchase this toy:
1. Reach level 110.
2. Complete class campaign to unlock third relic slot. (necessary to complete a quest in step 6)
3. Unlock and complete Broken Shore quests.
4. Upgrade Artifact Knowledge. (requires AK 25)
5. Empower weapon. (requires step 4 + weapon level 34 to start the quest, and weapon level 35 to complete)
6. Complete the ongoing Broken Shore campaign. (estimated 11 weeks from 7.2 to launch)
7. Complete the class mount quest(s) to unlock the toy on the vendor. (requires step 6)
8. Level weapon(s) to 52. (must earn Power Ascended (weapon level 52) for at least one Mage artifact weapon)
9. Buy the desired toy!
There is a total of 7 other classes that can earn rewards after obtaining Power Ascended and their class mount.
A Tiny Set of Warglaives
Trust of a Fierce Wolfhawk
Trust of a Dire Wolfhawk
Tome of the Hybrid Beast
Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu
Heraldic Reins of the Valorous Charger
Harsh Reins of the Vengeful Charger
Stoic Reins of the Vigilant Charger
Mephitic Reins of Dark Portent
Bloody Reins of Dark Portent
Midnight Black Reins of Dark Portent
Hellblazing Reins of the Brimstone Wrathsteed
More info at
Can someone please test to see if the toy can be used on your non mages? Also does it work with Lil' Rag? I'm seriously going to level a mage and do the whole legionfall campaign and get 52 traits just for this toy if my main can still use it.
One of the coolest toys to come along in a long time ,and if you don't have a mage main (or an alt you play a lot), you can't get it without putting in a serious amount of effort.
Most special pets with some sort of interactivity still work when they're on this.
Including, but not limited to:
Brewfest Keg Pony
, which doesn't count as a real pet, rides on it while dispensing refreshments.
- The cats that /sit on you will continue to be lap kitties, no matter how strange or uncomfortable it may look.
will still sense it's destiny when near a fire. (
I think it would be awesome if the saucer turned into a plate though after the turkey cooks itself!
- Pets will still interact with
while on it...even while you're mounted/flying.
- Creepy Crate/Toxic Wasteling/Willy will still eat/zap poor, little unsuspecting critters, including our beloved Pepe right out of his tree in our garrison! :(
- You can still wave at
to briefly fade.
So far, the only ones I have found that DON'T WORK, or not as intended, are:
- The special emotes for Moonkin Hatchling's & Graves' /dance, the belly slide for Pengu's /sexy. Zeradar's /cheer and Pandaren Monk's /bow.
Ethereal Soul Trader
will technically work with the saucer, but visually the saucer doesn't show, you just see the guy levitate.
Flimsy Yellow Balloon
can use it like our other 'pet' balloons, but only if you're not mounted.
and I assume the squire too
) will ride this but the visual bugs out. When you mount, his wolf mount pops up but the gruntling remains standing on top of the saddle, and the wolf goes into it's swimming animation.
I haven't had the chance to try Stinker alongside any of the handful of cats he can fall in love with to see if they still chase each other on saucers, but I hope they do! =P
You can't use this while mounted
You have to be 110 to use this toy.
Rather lame of them to make it have that high of a requirement, especially since has no level requirement.
For those curious,
will NOT float around with you which is a major letdown of this toy...
Interestingly, this prevents
And if you use it on
and walk away, the pet will ddisappear and the disc will approach you until the pet reappears
can anyone please confirm if this is still purchasable in bfa? thank you so much!
If you're considering getting this on your mage (as well as
), here are a couple tips:
You need to complete the Mage Campaign.
You don't need to do the 2 dungeon quests.
You do not need to do
. This requires the ToS raid, and does
need to be done.
You do not need to complete your Order Advancement/Class Hall Upgrades.
I had the first Advancement (Frost Nova), and later picked up Blink, then didn't bother with the rest. It isn't necessary.
You do not need to complete the
It's a waste of time.
You need to complete
You need to complete
This will pop up after you complete the Mage Campaign, and do the intro quests for the broken shore.
You need to do the questline for the Mage Class Mount.
I had a fresh 100 mage, boosted her to 120, and the process was basically like this:
1. Unlock the Order Hall
2. Begin the Mage Campaign
3. Unlock the Broken Shore
4. Complete Mage Campaign
5. Complete Champions of Legionfall (recruiting the follower)
6. Complete Breaching the Tomb Achievement
7. Complete Mage Mount Questline (this is quicker than I thought)
from vendor in Order Hall
9. *Wait for reset* then go talk to The Great Akazamzarak at your mission table. His questline is:
Finders Keepers - Sweep up 8 dust around Hall of the Guardian. These are small piles of dust you can easily see, right click to sweep them.
Servant of One - Go to Dalaran and click the Extra Action Button on 5 players.
Nothing Up My Sleeve - Click on Akazamzarak's hat in front of him.
Down the Rabbit Hole - Enter the scenario. Walk to Wolf in rear, kill it.
Collect Toy Reward
It basically makes all of your pets flying pets: that is,
they will fly alongside you while your character flies through the world
, even if, until now, they have only ever known solid ground beneath their paws! :D
[This item can be purchased in]
Class-Specific Toys, Mounts and More!
Obtaining Legion Class Mounts
Pet Battle Dungeon and 7.2 Pets
Quick Guide to Legion's Attunements
Toy Box Guide and Collection Tracking
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our