Destruction Warlock Glossary, Abbreviations, and Common Terms Shadowlands 9.0.2 - Shadowlands 9.0.5
About the Author
This guide is written and maintained by Loozy who plays a Warlock in the guild
on Kazzak EU. I began playing Warlock during Siege of Orgrimmar and have been raiding actively ever since. I became involved in guide writing during Legion where I took part in starting the website
Lock One Stop Shop
a website by Warlocks for Warlocks.
their discord servers
! The guide covers a wide range of terms, including popular abbreviations and memes! While here at Wowhead we use full spell names to make a good use of our
, especially in pins and common chat, use many abbreviations that usually aren't explained. Updated for .
NEW Best Covenant
NEW Twisting Corridors
NEW Night Fae
Rotation, Priority, and Abilities
Macros & Addons
NEW Castle Nathria Tips
Damage per Second
- Can be used to refer to the the average amount of damage being dealt per second or players of the damage role.
Healing per Second
- Can be used to refer to the the average amount of healing being dealt per second or players of the healing role.
Area of Effect
- Used to refer to spells that deal damage in area and also to indicate the need to use them.
- Used to talk about spells and effects that only deal damage to one target or to anything that focuses on that.
- Name given to the time in which you cannot perform any actions after another is started.
- Refers to the attention of enemy NPCs in the game, the player with the aggro is usually the one with the highest threat, normally a tank.
Looking for Group
- In-game tool used to find groups.
Looking for Raid
- Easiest raid difficulty of the game, groups are randomly assembled by a dungeon-like queue.
- Spells and abilities that reduce or disrupt control of movement and actions of other players or NPC enemies, like stuns, disorients, fears, etc.
- Some effects become weaker the more times you use them, like crowd-crontol effects in PvP situations, which last shorter every time they are used against the same target.
- Cooldown refers to abilities that can only be used every few seconds. 'CD' can refer to the time left for an ability to be available, or to refer to abilities that have a long time to recharge, like 2 or 3 minutes.
Common Destruction Warlock Abbreviations
Our Destruction Warlock guides are always updated with the latest information from in-game experience, simulations, and logs; make sure to check our changelog to this page, by clicking on
at the top of the page. If you are interested in more in-depth Destruction Warlock guides for , make sure to browse the
below, and our list of
just beneath the
Table of Contents
Would you like to quickly find this guide using Discord? You can do it easily using
here to add Jeeves
to your Discord server.
Thanks for reading our class guides! If you have any feedback about the guides, feel free to leave a comment in the section below and we will reply as quickly as possible. If you'd like to talk with any of our writers directly you can do so by joining our
and finding them there!
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte