Worms can be seen from the beginning of the fight. Simply drop the
cannon ability on the worms.
Very easy achievement, but you'll need to hold DPS a little potentially.
Blightscale Worms are little red larva that spawn throughout the fight. They aren't targetable, so don't worry about accidentally killing them.
Decimation is a debuff that the boss throws on a few random people periodically, causing you to drop a void zone that will explode at your location when it expires. Every time he casts Decimation he'll spawn one of these worms throughout the room, and at least one person with a Decimation needs to make it to the worm and drop their Decimation on top of it.
The wrench is that when the boss pushes into his intermission phases he'll offer you the chance to destroy one of his two weapons, which will remove that mechanic from the fight entirely (assuming you crazy people aren't trying this on Mythic). When offered the choice, destroying the Annihilator first is easier anyways, but you get to kill the other weapon at 33% anyways (20% on normal), so if all your worms aren't dead, ensure you don't push him into second intermission until you've Decimated them all.
FrostyShot#1667 with questions about the metas. (Horde-US)
videoguide for this achievement
For this achievement you have to decimate 16 Blightscale Worms by using
on top of them. The animation might look like they escape in the ground, but they actually count as being decimated.
Either way you don't have to keep track of how many worms have been killed, just track the achievement and once the criteria is completed, you can kill the boss and you'll get the achievement.(##RESPBREAK##)396##DELIM##Nightswifty##DELIM##
Nothing much more to add here except keep the far left clear for the tanks to do there thing as per NM/HM regular fight.
The Dedicated & Openraid achievement group completed this on the 3/12/17. Average ilvl of the 30M group (2T/6H/22DPS) was 940+
We accidentally achieved this on our mythic kill :p
He does his second transition at 20%. If you're soloing you may be running up against the enrage timer so get him as low as you can without losing Decimation until the achievement tracking goes from red to white.
How to solo
pull the boss and go down his life while doing the achievement (do not leave below 20%)
wait the boss use
move to Blightscale Worms (little larva that spawn throughout the fight)
when the achieve tracker changes from red to white kill the boss
Video guide solo
Easy Solo for Level 120 Battle for Azeroth, Level 60 Shadowlands and Beyond...
1. Normal Difficulty or higher.
2. Turn on your achievement tracker, when it is satisfied the text will turn from Red to White.
3. Begin Fight, minimal attacks on boss and then stop attacking.
4. Not sure if this matters or not but if you have a pet, keep pet in melee range of boss at all times.
5. During fight boss will cast Decimation on you, with you are equipped with DBM Antorus you can see the timer above your head. 3, 2, 1, etc.
6. You must place Decimation on the worms on the ground that only show up when the Decimation round starts. Some are red, some brown, some purple, but they are there, and then they disappear after the round ends.
7. Once you have reached 16 decimated worms, the achievement text has turned white, meaning it is satisfied.
8. Nuke Boss.
10. Profit. Achievement Completed.
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte