[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Heroic Difficulty Only
Well of Eternity is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- 腐蚀之触 – Peroth'arn's melee strikes apply Corrupting Touch on his current target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- 邪能烈焰 – Peroth'arn calls down a fel fireball on a random player, inflicting 9310 to 10290 Fire damage and leaving behind fire that causes 3325 to 3675 Fire damage every second for 30 sec.
- 魔能凋零 – Peroth'arn's sickly touch causes a random target to decay from within, instantly inflicting 10640 to 11760 Shadow damage and 2261 to 2499 Shadow damage every second for 10 sec. Any healing done to the afflicted player causes the healer to suffer 100% of the amount healed as Shadow damage.
- 吸取精华 – At 60% remaining health, Peroth'arn stuns all enemies and inflicts Shadow damage every second for 4 sec.
After Illidan interrupts Drain Essence, Peroth'arn returns to the shadows to ambush the heroes. Peroth'arn unleashes his Eyes of Peroth'arn to search for the players. Players gain the protection of their Shadowcloaks to help them avoid the detection range of the Eyes.
If players avoid detection for 40 seconds, Peroth'arn becomes visible and weakened with the Enfeebled effect.
If an Eye of Peroth'arn discovers a player, Peroth'arn marks the player with Easy Prey, leaps out of the shadows, and attacks the discovered player.
- 无能的猎物 – When an Eye of Peroth'arn discovers a player, Peroth'arn casts Fel Quickening and marks his new target as Easy Prey. The mark removes the player's Shadowcloak or stealth and stuns them for 8 sec.
- 魔能加速 – Peroth'arn increases his attack speed by 100% for 15 sec.
- 衰竭 – If after 40 seconds Peroth'arn has not detected a player with his Eyes, Peroth'arn can no longer remain hidden in the shadows and becomes Enfeebled. This effect stuns Peroth'arn and increases his damage taken by 25% damage for 15 sec.
- 无尽狂怒 – At 20% remaining health, Peroth'arn frenzies and increases his damage by 25%.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！