[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: Winds of the South, Rise!
Siamat begins the encounter flying above his platform, nigh invulnerable to any damage taken.
- 暴风之锤 – Siamat throws a charged missile at a random enemy player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- 黑云压境 – Siamat targets a random player's location and summons a 5 yard radius cloud ring there. After 3 seconds the cloud bursts, inflicting 2867 to 3333 Nature damage and knocking up any player standing in the cloud every second for 3 sec.
- 希亚玛特的仆从 – Siamat summons three of these large air elementals during Stage 1. A single Servant enters the fight every 45 seconds, or immediately after the previous Servant dies. After all three Servants die, Siamat enters Stage Two.
- 闪电新星 – The Servant of Siamat emits a circular pulse of energy that inflicts 2266 to 2383 Nature damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
- 落雷 – The Servant of Siamat builds up a massive charge of electricity then unleashes the energy at his current target inflicting 4533 to 4767 Nature damage.
- 闪电充能 – When a Servant of Siamat reaches 4% of its remaining health, it emits a Lightning Charge inflicting 3297 to 3833 Nature damage, increasing damage taken by 33%, damage dealt increased by 10%, and increasing haste by 10% for every player within 10 yards.
- 希亚玛特的爪牙 – Siamat summons these air elementals to join the fight approximately every 30 seconds in both Stages.
- 闪电链 – The Minion of Siamat strikes a random player with a lightning bolt that then arcs up to 10 yards to four additional players. The bolt inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to the first target, then 70% less each time the bolt arcs to a new target.
- 暴风雨 – When the Minion of Siamat reaches 5% of its remaining health, it unleashes a 6 yard radius storm above him that slowly moves around the platform. Any player standing under the storm takes 1813 to 1907 Nature damage every second.
- 消散 – The Minion of Siamat slowly depletes its power over time and loses 10% of its health every 2 seconds.
Stage Two: Cower Before the Storm!
After the players kill three Servants of Siamat, Stage two begins with Siamat landing on the platform and becoming vulnerable to damage.
- 哀嚎之风 – Siamat begins stage two by inflicting 604 to 636 Nature damage to all players every second for 6 sec. Players are also violently knocked around the platform during the spell.
- 暴风之锤 – In stage two, the Storm Bolt inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- 聚集风暴 – Siamat absorbs a Tempest Storm formed by a Minion of Siamat. After absorbing the storm, Siamat blasts two players every second for 302 to 318 Nature damage for 25 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Siamat blasts all players instead of two.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！