[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: You Dare Invade?
At the start of the encounter, Feludius and Ignacious enter the battle. Arion and Terrastra then watch from the balconies above.
In Heroic Difficulty Arion and Terrastra assist their fellow councillors.
Ascendant Councillor of Water
- 冻结 – Feludius unleashes a burst of Frost that damages all players in the room. Damage taken decreases with distance from Feludius, and any victims at point-blank range suffer fatal damage. Players afflicted by Waterlogged when Feludius uses Glaciate become Frozen and suffer additional damage.
- 水流长枪 – Feludius fires a powerful waterbolt at a random player, inflicting 6350 to 7762 Frost damage.
- 水炸弹 – Feludius lobs a shower of watery missiles throughout the room, splashing down and inflicting 2730 to 2870 Frost damage to players within 6 yards of each impact. Water Bomb afflicts Waterlogged on any enemy damaged.
- 浸水 – Water Bomb soaks the player in icy water, reducing their movement speed by 25%. Feludius's Glaciate will cause all Waterlogged players to become Frozen. Exposure to the intense heat from Ignacious's abilities removes this effect.
- 冻结 – Feludius's Glaciate causes all Waterlogged enemies to become Frozen solid, stunning and inflicting 6500 Frost damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- 寒冰之心 – Feludius causes an icy chill to envelop a random player's heart, inflicting increasing Frost damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 10 yards to become Frost Imbued.
- 充盈冰霜 – A player with a Heart of Ice empowers other nearby players with Frost energy for 30 sec, causing their attacks to deal additional damage to Ignacious.
Ascendant Councillor of Flame
- 烈火之盾 – Ignacious surrounds himself with a radiant shield of flame, absorbing up to 500000 damage and preventing spell interruption while active. He begins channeling Rising Flames immediately after Aegis.
- 烈焰升腾 – After shielding himself with Aegis of Flame, Ignacious begins to channel Rising Flames, inflicting 3780 to 4620 Fire damage to all players in the room every 2 sec. Each time Rising Flames pulses, Ignacious increases his damage dealt by 3% for 15 sec. This effect stacks at an increasing rate.
- 地狱冲击 – Ignacious leaps to a distant target, knocking away all enemies within 10 yards of the point of impact and inflicting 3885 to 4515 Fire damage. Ignacious then rushes back to his last target, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Standing within this fire inflicts 1295 to 1505 Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
- 烈焰洪流 – Ignacious unleashes plumes of fire from his hands, inflicting 10360 to 12040 Fire damage every 1 sec for 3 sec in a 18 yard 30 degree cone in front of him.
- 燃烧之血 – Ignacious boils the blood of a random player, inflicting increasing Fire damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 0 yards to become Flame Imbued.
- 烈焰充盈 – Burning Blood empowers nearby players with Fire energy for 30 sec., causing their attacks to inflict additional damage to Feludius.
- 静电过载 – Arion charges a player with energy that electrifies nearby allies, causing them to suffer 1683 to 1957 Nature damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. Powerful gravitational fields cause this energy to dissipate harmlessly.
- 重力核心 – Terrastra crushes a random player with intense gravitational force, inflicting 2600 Physical damage every 2 sec. While the Gravity Core crushes a player, the gravitational field pulses on nearby players within 10 yards. This field reduces a player's movement speed by 50% and haste by 100% for 10 sec.
Stage Two: We Will Handle Them!
Once either Feludius or Ignacious reaches 25% health, both Councillors retreat. Arion and Terrastra then descend from above to carry on the fight.
Ascendant Councillor of Air
- 呼风 – Arion focuses and agitates the nearby air into a violent cyclone. This cyclone wanders randomly around the room for 50 sec before dissipating. The cyclones knock upwards any player who touches them and inflict the Swirling Winds effect on that player.
- 旋风上抛 – After contact with one of Arion's cyclones, a cloud of swirling air coalesces beneath the feet of a player and lifts them off the ground for 2 min. The Grounded effect cancels the Swirling Winds effect.
- 雷霆震击 – Arion unleashes a massive electrical storm that fills the room with crackling lightning, inflicting 21840 to 22960 Nature damage to all players. Players with the Grounded effect take greatly reduced damage.
- 闪电魔棒 – Arion marks a random player as a target for a forthcoming Chain Lightning attack.
In 25 player raids Arion marks three random players as targets.
- 闪电链 – Arion fires an arcing pulse of lightning at all players marked as Lightning Rods, inflicting 3724 to 4116 Nature damage and bouncing to additional nearby players within 15 yards. The damage inflicted by Chain Lightning increases as the pulse bounces to additional players.
Ascendant Councillor of Earth
- 引力井 – Terrastra creates a pocket of intense gravity near a random player. The Gravity Well periodically inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to players within 10 yards and draws them into its pull for 30 sec. Players pulled into Gravity Wells gain the Grounded effect.
- 融入大地 – After contact with one of Terrastra's gravity wells, the player gains the Grounded effect. This lasts for 2 min., but Swirling Winds lift the player from the ground and removes this effect.
- 硬化外皮 – Terrastra's skin hardens into solid rock, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 20% and absorbing 50% of all damage taken, up to 500000 for 30 sec. If Terrastra reaches this threshold before the effect ends, Terrastra's rocky skin shatters, causing him to suffer all the damage that Harden Skin absorbed.
- 地震 – Terrastra sends massive shockwaves through the earth, inflicting 17745 to 18655 Physical damage to all players. Players with the Swirliing Winds effect take no damage.
- 喷发 – Terrastra causes rocky spikes to emerge from the ground around his feet. Each spike impales players within 3 yards of it, inflicting 6597 to 7403 Physical damage and knocking them up in the air.
- 寒冰宝珠 – Feludius summons a sphere of pure Frost energy to relentlessly pursue a random player. The sphere gains speed over time. If the Frozen Orb reaches its target, it explodes and inflicts 56000 Frost damage on all players.
- 烈焰风暴 – Ignacious targets the location of a random player, then launches a massive fireball towards that location. The Flame Strike deals 54600 to 57400 Fire damage on impact and leaves a lingering patch of fire. This fire inflicts 5180 to 6020 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players within 7 yards.
Stage Three: BEHOLD YOUR DOOM!
Once either Arion or Terrastra reaches 25% health, the Councillors grow impatient and place all combatants in a stasis field. All four Councillors combine to form the Elementium Monstrosity, beginning the final phase of the encounter.
- Elementium Monstrosity
The initial health of the Elementium Monstrosity equals the combined remaining health of each of the four Councillors.
- 不稳定的电荷 – Every 1 sec. the Monstrosity zaps nearby players with electrical bolts for 1319 to 1481 Nature damage. The electrical bolt chains to nearby players. The Elementium Monstrosity is an unstable creature and emanates increasing amounts of electrical energy over time. The increased energy causes the electrical bolts to strike an increasing number of targets.
- 重力碾压 – The Elementium Monstrosity traps a player in a gravity bubble, lifting them off the ground and crushing them for 6% of their maximum health every 0.5 sec for 6.5 sec. When the effect ends, the player falls to the ground.
In 25 player raids the Elementium Monstrosity traps three players in a gravity bubble.
- 熔岩之核 – The Elementium Monstrosity showers the surrounding area with kernels of pure Flame energy. Each Lava Seed erupts and inflicts 12250 to 15750 Fire damage to any player within 4 yards.
- 低温光环 – The preternaturally cold Monstrosity reduces all damage taken by 25% and freezes the ground beneath it. The Monstrosity continually forms pools of Liquid Ice beneath its feet. These pools inflict 2660 to 2940 Frost damage every 1 sec to players that stand within them. Pools of Liquid Ice expand while they remain in contact with the Monstrosity.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！