[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
When the encounter begins, Mindbender Ghur'sha has taken control of Erunak Stonespeaker by attaching to his head. Erunak will fight players while Mindbender Ghur'sha has control. When Erunak reaches 50% health, Mindbender Ghur'sha detaches off Erunak's head. Players then fight Mindbender Ghur'sha.
- 余烬一击 – Erunak strikes at his current enemy target with both of his enchanted weapons, inflicting Fire damage equal to 100% of his normal weapon swing. The target also takes 1451 to 1629 additional Fire damage when any of Erunak's melee swings deal Physical damage. This additional effect lasts 10 sec.
- 熔岩喷溅 – Erunak projects a stream of magma in a 90 degree wide and 20 yard long cone in front of him, inflicting 14514 to 16286 Fire damage to those within the cone. Targets hit by the magma also take 1540 Fire damage every second for 10 sec.
- 熔岩箭 – Erunak hurls molten lava at a random enemy target, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage and violently knocking them back.
- 大地碎片 – Erunak throws a chaotic mass of earth shards that moves towards the location of a random player. When the earth shards reach the location, they erupt and inflict 1168 to 1312 Physical damage every 0.5 second to any enemies within 5 yards for 10 seconds.
- 吸收魔法 – Mindbender Ghur'sha erects a protective shield over himself, absorbing all incoming spell damage for 3 sec. That spell damage then heals Ghur'sha for three times the amount absorbed.
- 意识迷雾 – Mindbender Ghur'sha creates a fog cloud 10 yards wide and centered at his current location. Any enemy standing in the fog is unable to attack or cast spells, and also takes 291 to 328 Shadow damage every 0.5 second. The fog dissipates after 20 seconds.
- 无限痛苦 – Mindbender Ghur'sha channels excruciating pain to all nearby enemies, inflicting 1451 to 1629 Shadow damage every second for 10 sec.
- 奴役 – Mindbender Gur'sha leaps onto the head of a nearby enemy player, charming them for 1 min or until the player is brought below 50% health. While charmed, the player's damage dealt, healing dealt, and health are all increased.
In Heroic Difficulty if the player is not freed from Mindbender Ghur'sha control before 1 min has passed, he will kill the player before he leaps off the player's head.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！