[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Shivermaw uses powerful Frost magic, forcing players to move between the upper and lower sections of the prison to avoid [Relentless Storm] and [Ice Bomb].
- 冰霜吐息 – Shivermaw breathes on all enemies in front of her, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Frost damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec. Enemies hit by Frost Breath have their movement speed slowed by 10% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- 扫尾 – Shivermaw inflicts 292500 to 307500 Physical damage to players in a cone behind her, knocking them back.
- 飞翼打击 – Shivermaw inflicts 390000 to 410000 Frost damage to players in a cone in front of her, knocking them back.
- 无情风暴 – Shivermaw calls down a storm that blankets the upper prison in Frostbite. This effect inflicts 50000 Frost damage every second and slows movement speed by 30%. As the storm forms, ice comets rain down, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Frost damage to enemies in the targeted areas.
- 寒冰炸弹 – Shivermaw flies into the air and releases an Ice Bomb that detonates after 5 sec. This effect inflicts 438750 to 461250 Frost damage to all players. In addition, players in the lower portion of the prison are frozen in ice for 30 sec or until their ice block is destroyed.
- 刺骨寒风 – Shivermaw chills all players to the bone, causing them to inflict 146250 to 153750 Frost damage to their allies within 8 yards every second for 18 sec. Each ally hit has their movement speed reduced by 40% for 5 sec.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！