Mistweaver Monk Quick Start Guide
This brief Mistweaver Monk guide is intended to give you all the basic information needed to go out and start healing Legion content, perfect for a returning player, or a new Mistweaver alt. If you have any further questions, check out the main
, or visit the
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Healing, by nature, can have no set rotation, since no fight is exactly the same as the one before, and damage patterns change. Below is a list of the spells Mistweavers use most, as well as how to use them.
- Use on cooldown, trying not to overwrite another one already out in the group.
- Use as close to cooldown as possible. Deciding which spell to use it on will vary each time you press it, but using it on either
- Big group-wide heal. Due to its relatively short range and mana cost, use this when there are 6 or more injured players within range that need to be healed up.
- Big Single Target spell. Cast it when it will be most effective; on tanks in a dungeon, on players with a heavy DoT effect on them, etc.
- Standard group heal spell. Use this when multiple people are injured at once, but not injured enough to warrant
- Quick, efficient single target healing, thanks to
- Instant group-wide healing on a cooldown. Use it to buy yourself some more time to heal up the group.
- Single-target cooldown that can either be used before damage hits a player thanks to the bubble, or to heal up a burst of damage thanks to
A very basic stat priority for Mistweavers is:
Intellect > Critical Strike > Haste = Versatility > Mastery
For more information, look at the
of the Mistweaver guide.
For more in-depth explanations, including what to fill in the gaps due to situational talents, visit the
of the Mistweaver guide.
Below is the initial path to unlocking traits in
After completing a short, specialization-specific quest line from the Broken Shore,
is empowered, unlocking more traits and granting additional ranks to the existing 3/3. Below is the order in which to purchase these new traits.
Tendrils of Revival
Whispers of Shaohao
Essence of the Mists
Infusion of Life
Way of the Mistweaver
Shroud of Mists
Protection of Shaohao
Fresh 110s can quickly gear up through World Quests, Nethershard turn-ins, running Heroic dungeons, and running some PvP. For more in-depth gearing strategies, read through the
Wowhead Legion gearing guide
. Since most gear can randomly increase in Item Level when you acquire it, there are chances that low base iLvL gear can reward a lot of power.
Mistweaver legendaries can vary depending on what type of content you're running, to the point where a singular rankings list won't do it justice. Visit the
for more information.
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Restoration Shaman Overview
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Black Temple Timewalking Loot and Transmogrification Guide
Timewalking Raid Guide: The Black Temple
Glory of the Tomb Raider Achievement Guide
Goroth Tomb of Sargeras Raid Strategy Guide
The Desolate Host Tomb of Sargeras Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Mistweaver Monk Gear Recommendations
Mistweaver Monk Talents
Mistweaver Monk Overview
Mistweaver Monk Rotation and Cooldowns Page
Mistweaver Monk Gems, Enchants and Consumables
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[$1 a month or
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
其他 ZAM 站点
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC