Mistweaver Monk Quick Start Guide
This brief Mistweaver Monk guide is intended to give you all the basic information needed to go out and start healing Legion content, perfect for a returning player, or a new Mistweaver alt. If you have any further questions, check out the main
, or visit the
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
A very basic stat priority for Mistweavers is:
Intellect > Critical Strike > Versatility > Haste > Mastery
For more information, look at the
of the Mistweaver guide.
For more in-depth explanations, including what to fill in the gaps due to situational talents, visit the
of the Mistweaver guide.
Fresh 110s in Legion can gear up pretty quickly (~910 ilvl) between World Quests, Relinquished Tokens from
, Heroic Dungeons, and PvP. Give our
Legion Gearing Before Raids
guide a read to learn which avenue of acquiring gear sounds the most interesting for you. Any gear can proc Warforged or Titanforged ilvl gains, so gear from any source can be a huge upgrade for new players.
Mistweaver legendaries can vary depending on what type of content you're running, to the point where a singular rankings list won't do it justice. Visit the
for more information.
is a new system of artifact progression added in Patch 7.3.
Once a player has unlocked the Netherlight Crucible on one character, any character that unlocks the Vindicaar can access the Crucible and put points into the Tier 1 Trait:
. Do this to earn +15 ilvls onto your artifact.
Players with 60-75 purchased traits can unlock additional Crucible relic traits. Because your choice in Tier 2 affects which traits you can reach in Tier 3, you need to balance both the Tier 2 and Tier 3 bonuses when you make your Tier 2 choice.
For the second tier,
are the best healing traits.
For the third tier,
is the best healing trait.
However, the Crucible is complicated and the value of traits will shift based on the situation and gear. Make sure to check out the detailed
Netherlight Crucible page
for the full list of traits.
Healing, by nature, can have no set rotation, since no fight is exactly the same as the one before, and damage patterns change. Below is a list of the spells Mistweavers use most, as well as how to use them.
- Use on cooldown, trying not to overwrite another one already out in the group.
- Use as close to cooldown as possible. Deciding which spell to use it on will vary each time you press it, but using it on either
- Big group-wide heal. Due to its relatively short range and mana cost, use this when there are 6 or more injured players within range that need to be healed up.
- Big Single Target spell. Cast it when it will be most effective; on tanks in a dungeon, on players with a heavy DoT effect on them, etc.
- Standard group heal spell. Use this when multiple people are injured at once, but not injured enough to warrant
- Quick, efficient single target healing, thanks to
- Instant group-wide healing on a cooldown. Use it to buy yourself some more time to heal up the group.
- Single-target cooldown that can either be used before damage hits a player thanks to the bubble, or to heal up a burst of damage thanks to
Preparing for Mage Tower Challenges on Fresh 110 Characters
Blood Death Knight M+ Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Defeating Algalon: A Preparatory Guide for Herald of the Titans
Hidden Secrets of Legion
Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Toy Box Guide and Collection Tracking
Windwalker Monk PvP Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
更多来自 GargMW 的指南
Mistweaver Monk Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.5
Mistweaver Monk Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Mistweaver Monk Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Mistweaver Monk Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Mistweaver Monk Artifact Challenge
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[$1 a month or
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
其他 ZAM 站点
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC