Fury Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Welcome to the Fury Warrior Talent guide! This guide provides an overview of all Fury Warrior talents, information on which talents work well in different situations, and popular Fury Warrior builds in Wowhead's talent calculator. This guide is written and maintained by
, the Warrior class theorycrafter, of
on US-Mannoroth. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Furious Charge can help keep your health up between combat, especially while leveling.
Substitute Shockwave as needed.
Substitute War Machine when adds are present, and Carnage if no Execute phase exists.
- Very useful in dungeons and open world content when chaining combat against short-lived targets, as long as the effect can be reapplied often. When assessing whether War Machine is worth using, try to determine whether or not there will be at least a 50% uptime with the buff. If you are in a dungeon group that speed pulls constantly, it will probably be very beneficial. On the other hand, if you're a slower paced player who takes time between defeating a target, looting, and moving onto the next, or have a gathering profession, you might find much of the buff is wasted out of combat. Ideally, the buff should expire just before killing the next target or not at all.
*Note: War Machine does not require the player to get the killing blow, only to have hit the target within a few seconds of its death.
- The best general use talent on the tier when War Machine uptime isn't high enough to be appropriate.
- The bonus is not high enough to guarantee a critical strike, and the effect doesn't last long enough into the fight to make this talent competitive.
- No longer used rotationally for damage; the ability is conical, so proper positioning is key to hit 3 or more targets to reduce the cooldown.
- No longer used rotationally for damage; the range and shorter cooldown are more suited for stunning a single target.
- The go to pick when stunning isn't needed; good for getting around, dealing with mechanics, and increasing rage generation.
- Adds proc gameplay and good for dealing continuous cleave damage to multiple targets.
is active on demand for burst, but outperformed in almost all practical encounters.
- Typically the strongest talent; the long duration and cooldown can make it less ideal for short or intermittent combat, such as in open-world content and dungeons.
- Extraordinarily good for leveling and other open-world content when lacking a dedicated healer, it fills the void left behind by the loss of Victory Rush.
- Useful when damage reduction or healing is not as big of a concern as being able to move quickly. Great for keeping up with targets in dungeons or raids when there is no target for Charge.
- Helps mitigate the increased damage taken while under the effect of
, making it useful for sustained combat in which self-healing is unnecessary.
- Great for raid bosses with extended execute phases, or those that start at lower health percentages, such as the last boss in
. Typically not talented, in favor of using
- Synergizes very well with
, and is the typical talent of choice.
- Makes Enrage much more accessible in open world content, dungeons, and sustained cleave.
- Very powerful in multi-target or single-target along with
, though loses effectiveness against targets which do not live through the entire 14 second duration.
- Typically weak due to single target nature and forcing more Furious Slash use.
- Makes the rotation much more consistent and predictable. It also hits very hard, and is suitable for any content.
- Extremely situational due to the immediate burst and more accessible cooldown of
- Despite wasting rage due to overcapping, the increased duration of Battle Cry and synergy with
makes it the go to talent for organized content.
- Allows more burst damage stacking, but generally outclassed by
Back to Top
Protection Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Arms Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Antorus Raid Guide: Boss Infographics
Paragon of Argus Achievement Guide
Argus the Unmaker Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Aggramar Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
The Coven of Shivarra Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Fury Warrior Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Fury Warrior Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.2
Arms Warrior Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Fury Warrior Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Arms Warrior Guide – Legion 7.3.5
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[$1 a month or
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
其他 ZAM 站点
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC